A Fun Way to Teach and Learn the Old Testament!
The OT39 Old Testament Keyword Learning SystemTM is an innovative and FUN way to learn the “big ideas” of the Old Testament! Eye-catching graphics filled with lots of hidden keys help unlock the big ideas of each book–from Genesis to Malachi! Once each clue is discovered and the key to the visuals is learned, you’ll be able to describe with incredible detail the major theme of each book. You’ll be amazed at how much you’ll remember for years to come.
Flashcards are a great way to remember and recall information! Use the OT39 Flashcards as a game:
- show Side 1, and ask your child to identify both the book of the Bible as well as the theme of that book based on the illustration
- shuffle the cards for even deeper recall
- put the cards on the floor, illustration side up, and ask your kids to put the cards in order
- read the description on Side 2 and ask your child to name the book and theme
- ask your child to recite the names of all 39 books of the Old Testament
- and more!
The OT39 Flashcards are ideal for Sunday school, homeschool, Vacation Bible School, ministry outreach, or for every day learning fun! (Actual size: 2″ X 3″)