God’s Grand Story campaign is designed to involve the entire church community in engaging in the grand story of the Bible and prayer on a daily basis for six weeks
By understanding and applying God’s big story in community, we anticipate the following:
- A habit of daily Bible engagement and focused prayer will be established
- Participants will have a much deeper understanding of how all the parts of the Bible fit together—and be encouraged by God’s grand plan of salvation for all people
- Small groups or Sunday School classes will be energized by engaging in God’s Word together with the entire church
- Individuals coming to know Christ through this unique outreach opportunity
- The whole church community will be transformed through the power of God’s living Word
God’s Grand Story Campaign consists of four major components:
- The God’s Grand Story churchwide campaign kicks off on a weekend with a otLIVE or ntLIVE Live Event.
- The live event launches a church-wide daily Bible reading and prayer adventure.
- Following the live event, adult small groups/Sunday school classes begin a weekly Bible Study overview of the Old Testament via video/discussion-based curriculum.
- During the campaign, the pastor delivers sermons which tie into the six-week theme. Topics and sermon outlines are provided.