Heart That Makes a Home DVD Series
A Heart That Makes a Home, with Dr. Bruce and Darlene Wilkinson, is part of the Walk Thru the Bible Classic Series.
It's what every wife longs for—to draw closer, become more intimate, and enjoy a richer, more rewarding marriage with the man she married. Thankfully, that's exactly what God wants for you.
In this remarkable, six-part DVD series, you’ll discover exactly what the role of the wife was designed to be—not according to our culture, not according to psychologists, but according to the unchanging truth of God’s Word.
Enjoy a richer, more rewarding marriage.
Note: Although this series was filmed some time ago, you’ll find the teaching just as relevant today. Truth is timeless!
- 6 Sessions
- Average Session Length: 25 minutes
- Additional Participant Workbooks sold separately. (It is highly recommended that all participants have a workbook. The workbook provides important session notes and "look back" material for a lifetime of Biblical guidance.)
- Additional Leader's Guides can be downloaded FREE!
- This series contains the sessions for women from A Biblical Portrait of Marriage series.
- Binding: Amoray Case
- Publisher: Walk Thru the Bible
- Facilitator: Dr. Bruce and Darlene Wilkinson
- Publication Date: Sept 2008
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-59834-164-2
- Trim Size: 10 x 12.5 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 15.6 ou.
- Case Quantity: n/a
Quantity Price Savings 1 to 9: $32.99 Regular Store Price 10 to 19: $27.99 Save 20% Off Retail 20+*: $26.24 Save 25% Off Retail
Dr. Bruce Wilkinson
Founder of Walk Thru the Bible
Dr. Bruce Wilkinson founded Walk Thru the Bible in 1976 and is known to millions of people all around the world as a dynamic and anointed speaker.
He has written more than 60 books that have been translated into 30 languages, including several books that reached the number one spot on the bestseller lists of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. Bruce’s breakout book, The Prayer of Jabez, remains the fastest-selling book in history, with worldwide sales exceeding 20 million.
Bruce continues to write and lead ministry initiatives that impact people around the globe.