Biblical Portrait of Marriage DVD Series
A Biblical Portrait of Marriage
with Dr. Bruce and Darlene Wilkinson, is part of the Walk Thru the Bible Classic Series.
God designed marriage to be between a man and a woman, for better, for worse, for life. A marriage is a relationship, a partnership, a companionship, designed and created by God. But marriages are not without problems.
In A Biblical Portrait of Marriage, Dr. Bruce Wilkinson outlines six partnership principles and six problem-solving strategies. With this series, marriages won't become perfect—but it will become a more loving, problem-solving partnership.
Note: Although this series was filmed some time ago, you’ll find the teaching just as relevant today. The video intro can be bypassed if desired. Truth is timeless!
- 12 Sessions
- Average Session Length: 40 minutes
- Participant Workbooks and Leader's Guides Sold Separately. (It is highly recommended that all participants have a workbook. The workbook provides important session notes and "look back" material for a lifetime of Biblical guidance.)
- Get CEU Credit: NOTE: A Particiant Workbook is required for completion of the CEU Course. Accredited for 2 hours of Continuing Education Credits from the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). Approval Code: 558-AB4
- Binding: Amoray Case
- Publisher: Walk Thru the Bible
- Facilitator: Dr. Bruce and Darlene Wilkinson
- Publication Date: Sept 2008
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-59834-194-2
- Trim Size: 5.25 x 7.5 x 0.5 in
- Weight: 5.7 ou.
- Case Quantity: n/a
Quantity Price Savings 1 to 9: $32.99 Regular Store Price 10 to 19: $27.99 Save 20% Off Retail 20+*: $26.24 Save 25% Off Retail
Dr. Bruce Wilkinson
Founder of Walk Thru the Bible
Dr. Bruce Wilkinson founded Walk Thru the Bible in 1976 and is known to millions of people all around the world as a dynamic and anointed speaker.
He has written more than 60 books that have been translated into 30 languages, including several books that reached the number one spot on the bestseller lists of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. Bruce’s breakout book, The Prayer of Jabez, remains the fastest-selling book in history, with worldwide sales exceeding 20 million.
Bruce continues to write and lead ministry initiatives that impact people around the globe.
We never clearly understood the plan God had our marriage until we worked through the materials in this course. Our marriage has been transformed because we have worked to bring our marriage and our individual roles and responsibilities in line with God's word. Additionally we feel the material has helped us to lead our older children as they begin to date to understand what attributes are important in pursuing a spouse.Anita Peoples
While the video segments of the family are dated, it was not a big deal to us. Dr. Wilkinson's portion, however, is timeless... In all of the studies and marriage seminars and conferences we have worked through since, none has the breadth and depth as this one. If you like to dive deep this is the study for you. You will be challenged, no matter how great your marriage is.