Powerful & Transformational Ways
Once you discover God's seven universal laws of communication and incorporate them into your life, there will be no limit to what you can accomplish. This is a bold promise but one which is realistically attainable—regardless of whether you're a senior pastor or a new church member. It will happen when you participate in The 7 Laws of the Learner. Those who have attended the seminar and have learned how to live in cooperation with the seven laws all acknowledge one thing: They have learned how to accomplish their goals.
Have you ever wondered why some people manage to succeed time after time, while others always seem to fail? It's because of the seven laws. As universal as gravity, these laws work—regardless of subject, personality, or situation. They can work for you if you learn to apply them; they will certainly work against you if you don't. The choice is yours to make for your church, and we're providing a perfect way for you to make the right one.
The 7 Laws of the Learner is for anyone who teaches others or who needs to learn how to communicate more effectively. This seminar is not just for pastors and teachers but also for husbands and wives, parents and children, employers and employees. It's for anyone who ever has the need to communicate more effectively.
The seminar will teach attendees these laws:
- The Law of the Learner: Learn communicating—not by how much material is covered—but by how well it has been learned. Communicate from the perspective of those who are listening.
- The Law of Expectation: Learn to recognize how you perceive your students or those with whom you are communicating. You will see them from God's perspective rather than your own preconceived limitations.
- The Law of Application: Learn to impart time–tested wisdom rather than knowledge.
- The Law of Retention: Learn the art of communicating the most information, in the shortest time, for the greatest retention.
- The Law of Need: Learn how to respond to the needs of an audience rather than just to proceed with the agenda of the instructor.
- The Law of Equipping: Using the model from Ephesians 4, participants learn how to make the most out of every teaching and communicating opportunity.
- The Law of Revival: Learn how to build a firm foundation for communication in every area of your life.
This powerful seminar will help you and all who attend with teaching and communication skills like nothing else. It also does something else as well: It rekindles a desire to learn.