Become an Instructor
Unlock the Treasures of God's Word for Others
More than a thousand Walk Thru the Bible events are taught in North America each year. Many thousands of lives are changed through them. Does that kind of fruitfulness resonate with your mission and calling? Then consider becoming an Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible.
What are the benefits to you? You can ...
- add a powerful tool to your ministry
- increase your reach by expanding your audience
- enhance and further your mission of making disciples
- join a global network of Walk Thru the Bible teachers
- earn supplemental income
Our faculty includes pastors, seminary professors, small group leaders, school teachers, and business professionals. Associate instructors ...
- manage their own local ministry
- market to churches and schools with attendance under 500 people
- schedule, service, and teach Walk Thru the Bible live events
Who qualifies to become an instructor? You do, if you ...
- are passionate about God's Word
- have experience teaching the Bible
- are gifted as a teacher
- have an entrepreneurial spirit
- are prepared to take the necessary steps to receive training from Walk Thru the Bible
Take the next step today:
- Review the Instructor FAQ
- Complete the Instructor Interest Form (please ensure you fully read through the Instructor FAQ before filling out the Interest Form)